20120621

21 june 2012

Today, early morning wake up, prepare go school for what? Go do my filming video for temasek poly. Suppose to be in a video and try to encourage secondary school students to join temasek poly. Met nelly there. She was the first there. So, after that did out filming at 1st avenue. The people who are filmed, from rmt are, me, nelly, chelsea, and joanne. I was the only guy, as always.

I was the first person to be filmed, why leh? Cos i was the only guy. :( stressed sia. My whole shoot took about 40 mins, which exceeded by about 10 mins. Why leh? Its cos i was damn nervous and i couldnt remember my lines. I seriously had a hard time memorizing just afew sentences. Had alot of NGs. Thankfully, the director and cameraman was very patient with me. Althou i made alot of mistakes, they just say,"its okay, keep going" i felt like i wasted their time sia. Heng they never scold me. :') so after that, finally dis finish my scene, was joanne, then chelsea, then nelly.

At the 1st avenue, there was also 2 students from law. One of them, a girl named geradine i think, super look like nelly. Except she had short hair. Then later nelly say, "that girl look like me right?" i said yea! Then nelly said " she last time same sec w me, then everybody say we look alike, take photo like twins." hahaha.

Okay, back to video. The video, hope it would turn out nice. Hope my teachers in shss would see me and know that im alright. :) thats the reason why i wanted to do this video. I wan to let them know, that this punk, has changed. :) we asked ms christine ng, when would we get to see the video, she said by the end of july. Hope to rmbr and see it! Me and nelly cant wait!

So after the filming, me and nelly helped out ms nuris at 1st avenue o do some price tagging and visual merchandising.

After that, finish helping at 1, went to kfc to eat. Shiok sia the new pepper 2 piece chicken. Spicy but nice, however the meal like not worth eh. Slack w nelly until 3 plus then went to tamp mall n century square walk wall, wait for peiling to do their msp.

Then we 3 went to raffles city to do msp, while i went to g2k to see my ex colleagues, so long never see them. Saw richard, charles, liqing, reyna, zack and jenny! Miss Learning korean from jenny dunma(sister). Then the two girls go in the ck there dot dare talk, only i do the talking. They wanted to buy the red underwear for me. Haha. Then we went to the female section, and planned what would fit eunice the most. We felt the red bra and panty would fit the most. So she can stand out ma. Bright! Can show off right eunice? Hahaha.

Then after that, went to buy some snacks cos peiling keep on wanting to eat chewy junior. I bought the chilli crab flavour chewy junior. Was a toal waste, couldnt taste abit of crab at all. After that, we all splitted home. Me and nelly went to our respective homes, while peiling went back to school for band camp, :)