20071023











SUNDAY
Sunday was one damn fuck crazy & tiring Day Cos i was With My dad,Cycling like siao!!!,Firstly At 3pm,my dad & I went to cycle.OUr Home was at Paya Lebar,so my dad & I Cycled from Paya Lebar at 1st but then we went to Bedok Reservoir,but after both of us reached there we both felt not tired enught so we both decided to got Pasir Ris,Our Next Destination,but when we reached Pasir Ris,Still Not Tired,Cycled For 2hrs already,so we both decided to cycled to Changi Airport,Which was Crazy,but we both still cycled there,when we reached there,its about 6pm,nid to be home to eat at &pm,But went we both reach there my dada & I Althought abit tired,We Decied To cycled All the way To Marine Parade,so we both cycled like xiao lang,espically my dad & I were beside the airport Runway.Cycle There its like suicide man,Damn Fucking Long!!!!!!!!!Took 45Minutes at full speed to reach the end of the runway,but that was not the end,we still had to take the road to Marine Parade,which was damn Dangerous,Cycling at the high way lor,its damn Dangerous & Scary.After Cycling to Marine Parade,We Finally Managed to cycled home Safetly,Fun Lor

MONDAY
School,had some boring lectures about road safety,not to cycle in Expressways,After school,i Went to play soccer With Azlan,Dinnie,Daimain,Jonathan Kwok,David Phoon,Daryl Chua,Sherwin,Taukif,Fearul,Arron.......al
lot more.Had abit Of Training & A Match,kinda lost,2-0,but the shot that Sherwin was not sure,so we all take it as no goal.Lol Azlan Keep On Asking Me to push up.Was Damn Fun Lor,Its Not 11 Guys Chasing after a ball!!!!