20071004

Converse!!

Yes! The Day I've waiting for the half of the year has came!!!Its The Converse Sale!!I Just Came Back From The sale,Spent $214 in total.Total Bought 4 outing Shoes & 1 School shoe(wonder if i can wear cos its like the color hor......its like issit acceptable?!?!)so i choing straight away as soon i heard that there was a converse sale.Actually I had alot to buy in my mind lor but due to the $$$$$ so no choice,had to buy these few shoes lor,I love converse!!!!! I actually had a nice & cool Pair of Converse Shoe the lor but kenna stolen,WTF i HATe that person who stole my shoe,so today i bought the same designs,same coluor watever ,everything the same!!I also bought some Nice T-Shirts,Pants,Shoe Lace,Socks.......many more lah,Converse Things Worth $214,Its Worth It cos I'm A converse Fan!!!!!!!