20071017

Finally I'm Gonna be in Express!!

Yay!!I'm Finally Got My results Its rather okok lah except i had only failed one subject-Chinese,Which its like o Wtf OUR Whole Class Failed The Compo Which Its Like suicidal None Of Us Could Pass......So WTF,While The rest Of the Subjects I passsed I Like My Maths Paper 2 I got 32/50 Which is like to me thre best i ever Had in secondary School,So Today Finally Got The ClaSS pHOTO,Many Many Photographs Except For Dawn & Zane. So Happy too Yesterday Just Received $4 Macdonald's Voucher,from Ms Chia Cos Me,Dylan & Arjun Are Kind,Helpful & Loving Souls That Make This Foul World A Better Place,By Teaching The younger Generation Excel In Their Exams(PSLE)See?!?!?!I So Good Right?I Belive I Must Have Came From Heaven!!!Oh Yeaah I'm Staying In Express Stream!!!So Happy but I dunno Whether I can Get My Wanted Subjects! Look At 2J's Class Photos!!!So Nice!2J Rocks!Excpet Sally Wasnt Here,but u look at Dawn & Just Imagine abit & she will look like Sally le Lor!!!Long Lost Sisters!!! Subjects.A-Maths,E-Maths,Chemistry........alot alot!!!!Can You Practice What You Preach?!?!?!?!Look At The PhotoS!!!!!2J Rocks!!E