20071001

2 Good news







hey i'm bck!!!!ehhh today got 2 good news!!!!!!!!,i'm getting another nephew in another 2 months or so,so i'm kinda excited,new nephew again now got 2 nephews,2 nieces,so now got 3nephews & 2 nieces.so happy agian but still dunno the name.Yesterday i went to attend my Uncle's wedding Yay got a new Aunt.:Poso there got good food to enjoy,expensive stuff ok,it was held in Sheraton Hotel,very luxurious the,so grand,the ceiling so shiny,shine till ur eyes can go blind for staring there like a dumb arse.it was damn nicely posh lor,think hor if the glass break sure pek-chek the might as well just jump off the window liao.The Food was okok lah,can eat,(its Expensive Stuff)like expensive fish,shark fin but i'm a kinda Anti-Shark Fin,person.but hor i always kenna forced to eat the sharks fin cos my parents always say dont waste the food,man its like eating Shit while i have to smile,eating happily(acting)in front of everyone. I Like the grand Entrance of my uncle & Aunt,look "Smoke,Smoke"so cool & cooling,reminds me of a scene in the lord of the rings episode 1,bad guy come then come out "smoke,smoke",see that baby?!?!?!its my Newest Baby Cousin,Named Joyce Chong Yi Xuan,ehhh still young so not really much hair,look at her hand!!!!,its so small!!!!the back ground of the stage is so shiny.Man!!!I cant wait for my new nephew!!!!