20120715

14 july 2012

Woke up at 3, so much of the day was already gone.

Didnt do much work.

Went to gardens by the bay, bay east with my family to do our jogging.

Jogged with my bro, jogged from bay east, then to marina barrage, then to bay south, then to Marina bay sands, then to bayfront station, then jogged back, guess thats about 8 to 9km i guess?

Saw alot of couples kissing, at those dark corners. Lol.

After run, haha went for supper to regain lost fats. :( at dunman road. Havent been there for 3 years i guess? Used to go there when my bro was still in tanjong katong sec sch. Rojak took 30mins, but was worth it.

Haha, this picture uploaded is my hand, which i had a cut while running. Freak accident. The cut is quite deep and long. Extends all the way to the back of my hand. Loss quite some blood, but still continued running. (Y)