20120715

13 july 2012

Early wake up, went to school for RP lecture. Listen at class, but didnt understand cos no notes.

So after that, went immediately to MR class see vincent low. Actually i find mr low not that bad actually la. He's just sarcastic and alittle asshole. But he's nothing compared to my secondary school teacher. My sec sch teacher, woa he's a real asshole.

Happy with my results for MR mid sem test. Amazingly i got 36/50. Like how did that happened??? I didnt even complete it. So yea. Of course im happy. I got a B. :)

After that, went to eat lunch with abigail at bus park. Wanted to go with her to Temasek green, suppose to go see zhiyong at his bunk. However, just suddenly remembered i'm suppose to meet mr william wong everyday at friday for help.

Went to meet mr wong. He gave me a test. He wanted to test my mental ability. So he opened the textbook, and gave me 5 pages to read. After reading he would test me.

So after reading, he tested me, by asking me one portion of the pages and asked what it was abt.
Was able to reply and answer him fully abd detailed.

Mr wong said he was damn shock that i could ans it easily, he said i could understand the pages in just 5 mins
He said i know how to study, and i can study wan. Hahaha. He gave me encouragement, and he taught me how he used to study in his nus days.

After meeting up with mr wong, called up andrea instead and asked her whether i can join her at temasek green. She said yes.

At temasek green, saw andrea, philrne, hilary, josephine, dave and lookie. Josephine dave n lookie left abt 5 mins after i entered, cos they need to report back to 1st avenue.

So at andrea room with andrea n philene. Asked her many questions, like how was tns.....

She said she was damn damn angry and pissed off with dominic. Cos dominic everyday sleep with jo. Then snore. She damn pek chek. Hahaha!
Apparently theres alot of scandals siol! But i didnt really asked futher. Couldnt care much. Then talked, yeeswen, how to help her, apparently no solutions was made. Fruitless attempt. Told andrea, how me, zhiyong and dom have not really met up le, and distancing. I wanted we 3 guys soon to meet up, andrea replies saying, zhiyong can wan, dom can forget abt it le. Lol. (eunice, if u get what andrea meant)

4pm. Went for the main highlight of te day! Class BBQ! :)

Class bbq was fun la, althou not alot of people thou. Alot last min tua us. But im fine,cos i can get to talk to those much more spontaneous people in class. Had fun. Hahaha. Especially at the last part, we played the idiot game.
We had a singing contest too.

Oh yea, bbq food was great too.

So, went home, webt back with serene lee, joel, sofya, nisaa, wilson and vanessa.

Took same bus with nisaa. Talked with her alot. Until her stop.

Went home, and sleep. First bbq with friend in like 5 years no alcohol. Thats good i think.