20120711

10 july 2012

Tuesday, so had first avenue. Today i was the kiosk associate. :) sales target for kiosk was 130. Sales acheived was 115. :( so we didnt manage to get our commission and incentives. :(

Today with me was, my manager corrinne, my fellow kioskists, me andrew and stella. Had fun, as always, sold quite alot i guess, going around shouting lelong lelong. $2! $2!

During debrief, was nominated as best employee for kiosk. :) yay. Got my best employee incentives, which was $2 mcdonalds voucher from mr wong, store manager(wilson) and assistant store manager( serene lee)

So after 1st avenue, went to see mr sam tan, for another coffee session. Sainjipuaz.

He asked me to get my motivation back, and it is okay that i did not hit the target he set for me of gpa 2.5

So after the coffee session, went home w wilson.

Hey yun girl, sorry, didnt managed to see u wear the bag i bought for you. Next time i want to see okay?

And thanks for supporting me to buy the sweets yea? 3Q!