20071219

So Yesterday,Went With My Bro & Uncle To Watch A Movie,The Warlords,Firstly We Went To Vivocity But Cos I UNder 16 So Cannot Watch,So Kena Rejected lor,so Nevermind We Decided To Go Around ,I Went into Challenger but there Dont HAve The Game That I want the MOSt,So After Thinking & Thinking,The Three Of US Decided To Try A Neighborhood Cinema,I WOnt Say Where,So After Going into This Cinema,Bought The Tickets & Went In The Watched The Warlords,I Totally Loved ThE Movie Alot Of Pang Jing Yun(Jet Li),Er-Hu(Andy Lau),San-Hu(Takeshi......(NAme Cannot Be Remembered) In The End All Die,The Story OF This Movie Is,NO MAtter HOW Great & Talented You Are,As Long As You Dont HAve A Backing,IN Chinese Culture,MEans YOu Will Just HAve To Die,So Thats HOw All Three Brothers Die,Killing Each Other,While The Bosses Behind See Them Die,Sad Case Though BUt NOw,Reality Oso The Same Always Have A Strong BAcker- My Ratings Are 8/10!Quite Bloody Though Jet Li Swing HIs Spear & Many MAny Men IN One Row Their Legs All Gone!!