20071219

I Think I Kinda Owe Everyone A Quite Long Post,lol

Last Sunday;
I Went With Mi Family To The ARMY Museum ,Went There Because There Was Free Admission UNtil The End Of The Year,So We Decided To Better Chiong There As Quick,Singaporean What,Free-Die Die Must Chiong(MY Family's A Typical Singaporean)So We Went All The Way To Joo Koon There,Which Is Near The SAFTI Military Institute Where Many Many Soldiers Go There....blah blah blah.....Enlisted......So The Army Museum Was Open My Family & I Went INside There,Write MI Names INside....For Security Reasons...Scared Terrorists Steal Info From A few Lousy,Broken Tanks,Cars....Guns......Learn Alot About Singapore Army History,There Were 2 Clips(Short Movies)Both Of Them Were About Singapore NS Men All Looking So Happy,Proud Of Defending Their Own Country.....NO Soldier Was Sulking.....All About The Bright Side OF NS!!!!!(I'm NOt Against NS,IN Fact I Could Hardly Wait)Thats Why I JOined NPCC To Make Myself Prepared From Ugly Looking,MOnstroty MOsters Like Ah-Hem*(I Won't Say Who But to THat Person,(I wish U Know Who U Are,Lemme Tell U THIs,I HATE YOU!!!!!) :P Phew let Off Some Fury!!!!!!