20070927

Today I was A Bad Bad Bad Kid.Today scolded Ms Tan Again lol,give her attitude then she make me stand outside Class.Like i Care about her she said she tolerated me alot liao,count myself lucky for standing outside,lol i Aint need to watch the dumb Propaganda Shows.Lol Today So Many People took out their Shoes & Socks Walking Around the class bare-footed,leaving the soggy,full of algae shoes at the fans there to dry.has!!today all the results i got for my test was rather good,i even had my New South Wales Paper To Enter With A Grand Entrance,lol Jessie Leong say my name at 1st,then tell the class the clap,then i tot i reeally got distinction(wishful Thinking),then we all had this sets test,where darnnit i missed 2 questions!!Totally Blanked Out.So after School went to 2A to have a NPCC meeting & they organising some stuffs,so after the meeting i went to meet up with Dylan,Alanna,Alanna's Sis,Lee Qing,Nicole Ann,Teng Li & Melissa to do a Survey by Alanna's Sis.about CME,issit important?!?!?!?!well everyone of us felt that CME is damn not important lah Boring Crapshit