20070928

P.e

Today P.E was damn fun lah,i ran 2 rounds around the school with seng whye,we both non-stop talking about Starcraft,Starcraft real life & Starcraft real life brood wars,making the both of us laugh like xiao(crazy)thats where i got my energy from to continue the run,i think that we were the most noisiest pair lor,toking how dumb the videos,we both are Starcraft Fanz.we oso tok about the angry German Kid,retarded like how ****** **** is,so after the run there was this Sprint,Darnnit i Was last lor then this Mr Kwok say i no intergrity to run make me do 40 push-ups(Shoick Man!!!!)I mean i Was trying my best to run,is that Wrong?!?!!?I'm Fat ok?Then after my 40 Shoick push-ups,Mr Kwok Asked all of us to play Floor ball,i in Azlan's team(according to Mr Kwok),lol Daryl so funny he slipped down the puddle,the games,at 1st we were Dominating lor,then we trash the other groups like they wish they we never born until one grp(which i cant really remember whos innnit)managed to score cos daryl dodged the ball.soobs,soobs ;(then we all had LC(listening Comprehension)Has! i Got 16/20 Beat That,Majority i tikam tikam de :P,wowo 1st time see Mr Yeoh Flare Up(feisty)