20070921

Hey I'm Back

sry sry i long time never blog cos ehh was studying my exams/test i so good right????if i'm not wrong hor quite alot of things happened to me but i kinda forgot it.so i got nth much to write about,Damn lah i forgot what happened yesterday(see?study too much makes my head Dumb)see ehhh see i came to school early then had some lessons.played Ball(Yellow Rubber Ball) then Kenny took the ball away & played it with Jon Yan,Joel & some other Fucktards,then he dumb dumb & hit the ball to the Fan which caused a huge crack in the ceiling then Jon Yan,Joel & kenny keep on saying its ur fault hor i didnt do anything,they keep on pushing the blame on each other but the outcome was there Kenny Lost(as Always)then During Literature hor how was the group that i was in? arh? was it good?can pass?lol having Presentation that Me Wee non-stop playing the Toy Gun lol, The most interesting group was Nicole,Sally & Lee Qing's.Bird Shooting..........,so after the Literature i went to the back to take back home all my Books Arh alot lah,can even see some sec1 homework there.Then Me & N.N went to sweep the whole clss & see the Rubbish Accumlated epically from Dinnie & Azlan's table!!!oh yeah then i went home, On the Com & got this weird E-Mail by this woman named Ella B it writes here

Ella B

Jia jun C

Sep 21, 2007 12:31 am

Hello there

Well, are you having much fun? I hope you said yes, because I want to join in the action I'm single again, after a serious relationship ended recently. I HAVE to catch up on lost time and want to start dating again. Don't take me for a crazy lady. It's not like I'm randomly sending out messages. I was browsing the site for single, available guys. I liked your profile. I like my guys strong and silent! Just kidding ;-) I'm looking for someone who likes to relax, to listen to music and to go out. I'm attracted to intelligent, funny, kind men. I hope you won't be shy and that you'll contact me! Anyway, don't reply directly to this message... this is not my account. I borrowed it from my sister. Sorry for this. Please use my own e-mail instead at marysodownsky at yahoo.com. Thanks


Weird right?sounds like this women is really Desperate or Something.Anyway HEres A Iraqi Video to watch,Enjoy!!!