20070724

Why Am I Always PS?


hey sry for not blogging cos i was watching Band Of Brothers!!!!yay so happy LOl :P 9 Hrs of fun fun fun :P,lets review,on Sunday & i went to my cousin's home & PLayed Command & Conquer 3,Tiburium wars!!!!!!& watched Band Of Brothers 2 parts nice show ,then i went to my other uncle's home to see the newborn Cousin :P As for the name my uncle & aunt still dunno cannot decide,but for a english name its Joyce ok? then on Monday was rather the same as many other days except i was kena PS by Nathan NGEO Today oso the same its Horrible lol 3 stalkers was stalking me & Nathan lucky we passed thru the MRT "DOOR" then they cannot follow us,the photoits ELEPHANT SPERMS lol Azlan stole some from the zoo,as for the class photo i put it there for fun just to remind the old times :P