20070718

New Life!

lol jus only got this good news :P yay! i got another new cousin :P :P :P if i'm not wrong the name is Jia Qi hows that?okok right? I ltr going to KK Hospital to seee the new cousin then maybe if can i shall take some photos,if the doctor say can :P so most likely i might be getting the photos & post it on this blog for all babies lovers to seee currently i dunno how she looks like!!!oh yeah i'm so happy got a new T-Shirt :P BART SIMSPON i like the simpsons !!!!!!cute shirt?i bought it at the Bossini at the Tm i got another one its the whole familylol today the Nathan Yong sing the 我可以 never ask Evan whether can sing lor then go sing but he can at the stage there sing is already good liao lor hey hey i managed to get this picture from my uncle too bad i havent touch my new cousin yet cos she cannot get out of the ICU room yet nid the doctor to sign then they can take the baby out :P another cousin :P as for the hand its a picture of my cousin's broken hand lol alot of times break already so me & my Bro decided to take his hand as a memorie so many words & pictures