20070416

Something tats so wrong!(true)

well, today after analytical thinking programme,me,Yan & Jhonny went to the bus-stop together then Jhonny pang seh me & yan, went to take a taxi me & yan went to the interchange.i took bus 10 to tanjong katong mall got my tuition there.wen i reached there i found i was still early,went to walk around.Out of a sudden this old ah peh came & ask me some question like wat i was doing there for,so i kindly replied all his Fucking lame shit questions,out of a sudden, this old fucking loser ask me where the toilet is i pointed him the way but the fucking old ah peh say i must lead the way & i did wen reach outside the toilet, i pointed to him the GUY's toilet then he said these Fucking shit words:"FOLLOW me into the toilet." i was so shocked lor when the guy went ahead of me, i ran & locked that fucking old ah peh inside toilet LOL he was shouting for help like a shity dogshit & i ran into my tution centre hoping to not see that old ah peh(ask Yan Lin why i was so early then went into the tution centre)hummmmm i wonder wheres that old ah peh?oh yeah its all true seriously!!!