20070427

Cheer Practice Today

today after D&T, every1 had to go for the cheer practice.oh yeah B4 that ahhhhhhh i failed my 2.4km run by 7 seconds better than last time by 2 seconds lor! during cheer i canot tahan so many people screaming at my ears can die while carring Audrey.so many people scared me & Dylan drop her.lucky never drop her down or else the whole world will start screaming & blaming me for making Audrey fall. lol i didn't even dare to carry my 2 months nephew & niece then suddenly come out a 13-year old.have to carry her alot alot of pressure.imagine if i dare not carry a 2 mths old baby then i was asked to carry a girl.so so scared.then later the girls tell us to carry Kenny as a substitute for Audrey.wah lan Kenny cannot stand straight hen me & Dylan will have difficult carrying him cause his butt is making him move back.soon, alot of people went home left some ppl then Azlan came.see Azlan with the white pants so cute!!!KAWA -I -Neh!Azlan teached taught me how to dance.i love the dance steps!except i alwys have diff memorizing them.the Pyramid was torture!epically Sharon's leg was kao all bones can die from being poked 1 lor!TORTURE man!wah Azlan do the pyramid thingy can realy make me laugh like siao lor so cute.me,Dylan & Daryl went to Mac to eat.after our lunch me & Daryl went to school while Dylan went back home ME & Daryl went to school by Chiong cause of the stupid rain smake my socks soggy allover lor. then Dinnie taught us(Me,Daryl & Azlan) how to do the dance for the cheer.so fun i love it but as always have difficulty memorizing them. then when cheer practice ended,me,Dinnie,Daryl & Azlan went out of sch together but I apng seh them they went to sean ong the house while i went home. the stupid rain make my whole bag wet lor. lucky my Hp never spoil. then reached the Bus-stop saw Clare,Audrey,Abrie & Fang Yi at the bus-stop. i asked why the so so dry then they tell me say back gate opened. ........... fuck sia that shit faced councillor say back gate closed then make me get so so wet. when i reached the interchange,i walked with Audrey,Fang Yi & Jedi. haha pai seh pang seh u all cannot go with u all to eat. . .
/
-
--------------i not so that poor thing lah i no need treat.