20070806

FOP(Festival Of Praise)

OMg i got alot of Things to Post about lor,so if u see the post so long then,(too Bad,its ur patience tats the problem)not me!!!:P okok i'm gonna start on the 1st thing in the morning

10 o'clock->just woke up,forgot to watch Benjamin Hum's Video(sry Azlan & Dinnie for forgetting :P)went to get prepared miself for the FOP(Festival Of Praise)

12 o'clock->played Some GTA & played Metal Slug 2 & 3 with my brother in the computer,then play play lor?!?!?!

1 o'clock->Chiong Out of my house not because i'm excited for the FOP but its cos i had another Quarrel with my Mom over some lame things like i forgot to switch the Computer's Main Switch off WTF(i'm Too Used to it)

2 o'clock->so while wandering along the streets i saw the time so took a Train(Mentally Really Toot)from Paya Lebar to Tampines's mentally really toot station(tats a secret Code ask N.N if u gags wanna know actually i posting already damn obvious le,ask N.N Unless u seriously don't get it)

3 o'clock->went to Tampines the Small Mac,waited for the grp to come,i was the 2nd to come,Darren was 1st but he went to the TM there to shop around,after the Almost Whole Grp here le GOGOGOGO all go to the Mentally Really Toot Station there,so there was Darren,MI,Yong Jie,Tabbs,Selene,Teng Li,Alanna & Sherwin .

3.30 o'clock->we took a bus(158)when we passed the Forbidden Place,we saw so many wat u called them,ChickenS??????lol so many lor?!?!?so many Comments about them the bus telling us->"You Are Now Entering *******,so be prepared,lol then i showed Tabs the Stop that i dropped off cos i fell asleep in the bus,Imagine,in Geylang At 9p.m ekkkkk lucky i survived it & went home safely

4 o'clock->We finally reached the Indoor Stadium,went to queue up in the line,i had a good talk with Sherwin about his Class & that Chow Tein-En how he is such a loser lol,we tok about how Gay Zaki(the Gaydog )is.

5 o'clock->Recieved SMSes like hell,about Sharon,Kenny(Sharon's Friend),Lee Qing ,Nicole Ann Teo,Abrie,Xuan Ting & Emily coming so we had to prepare ourself.

6 o'clock->finally managed to get into the Stadium happy happy happy so we reserved some seats for Abrie,Xuan Ting,Emily,Jordan & Daryl(wasted lor)

7.30 o'clock->The Concert Finally start le yay!!!!fun lor sang a couple of Songs Cool?cool!Delirious?was there too,i met Damain, Glene Aiyah its alot i tell u all!!!

11 o'clock->The Concert finally ended le so late lor ,we all decided to take the Mentally Really Toot to Tampines,at the bus-stop was damn funny lah Teng Li ws like not stop shouting BoobS!!!!then infront of her me & Teng Li saw this really bad guy lor scolding the old ahmah not to push him,the ahmah ws like thinking,errrrrr am i pushing you?????lol

11.30 o'clock->reached the Mentally Really Toot le :P was suffering from Gastric lor?!?!?!when we reached Mac,i choing went to buy the food lor !!!!

11.45 o'clock->Daryl & Jordan finally came then i no longer the only guy there liao :P,then the eating dragged on to about 12.30??? I think(We all Dont Care about the curfew on kids lor)then we all decided to go home,Some took teng Li's dad the car then fetched us to Nicole's house the void Deck then i went o walk with Daryl & Tabbs.

1 o'clock->just came back from home to only find myself stuck outside my house cos my family sleep le then no1 open the door for me so i kena stuck there,then i took another Taxi to Daryl's house.when i about to reach there,my parent s called me to come bck(What the Hell?!!?!?!?!?!)so,i reached home about 1.45 am lor sad never sleep!!!


SUNDAY

i went to my uncle's house to see my newest Cousin yay!!!shes called Yi Xuan(Chinese) while English is Joyce okok?cool?cool!!,after see the baby,my family went to upper maritchie(did i spell corect?)there,we went to talk a walk.dinner went bck to my uncle the house to eat lor?!?!?!?!?!}


if u gags are wondering why i havent get the pictures yet?(Pictures Speaks a thousand words) cos Tabbs haven pass me the pics yet,that could save me from this darnit Composition lor


MONDAY

Came to School so happy lor cos Sally joined our class le yay?(Duh) Passed her the present that me,Sharon & Sngs bought for Sally Kim,we teased Dawn & Sally that they looked alike,long lost sisters Soobs!so after school,i had my NPCC training, we went to the Tampines Park to do our rehearsal Cool?cool!!!!then i went home & wrote a post like this lol


My Island Home
I just remembered this song cos miss lam played it in music lesson so i chose it lor!!!!!! enjoy :P:P:P:P

This is my home
She's everything to me
Grace and beauty
In all that you see

My island home^^>3
Wherever I may be
I never will forget her
Nor will she forget me

Chorus ^
And I will sing
A song of home
A land of peace
Where dreams are born everyday
My home
Wherever I may be
I believe
You will always be a part of me ^

My island home
Home of my family
This is my future
Where I want to be
(This is my future
This is my home)

Repeat Chorus x 2

My home
Wherever I may be
I believe
You will always be a part of me
A part of me

See such as nice & big Butterfly so scary lor just putting the photos for fun,to let me cousins see oh yea,look snake in the middle of the sea(its a sea snake) just in ur info i was in a Kelong(a house in the middle of the sea)